Ty Ceiniog is a newly converted dog friendly range of barns which was completed in July 2017. Close to New Quay in Cardigan Bay; it is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day out exploring everything Ceredigion has to offer. It sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms: 1 king size and 1 twin. A wooden cot, highchair, and stair gates are available on request.
- 2 well behaved pets welcome at no extra cost. Please ensure that pets are kept downstairs
- Bed linen and towels provided, bring your own beach towels
- Wooden cot, highchair and stair gate available, bring your own cot bedding
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Underfloor heating downstairs, oil heated radiators upstairs
- Heating and electricity included
- Welcome pack provided with eggs from the owner’s chickens
- Grocery delivery by arrangement
- Free WiFi
- USB Charging Point
- Xbox 360 and games available on request
- Changeover Day: Saturday
- Enclosed garden
- No smoking
- Prices for a week start from £320
- Short breaks are available
Bringing dogs with you? To make their stay more comfortable, I provide the following:
- Some poop bags for when you arrive
- Dog bowls and dog treats as part of your welcome pack
- Blanket provided for covering the furniture
- Pet towels provided
- Dog cushions for them to sleep on if you want to leave their beds at home
- Separate bin for the doggy poop bags outdoors
- Details of dog friendly walks, including along the coastal path, and which beaches are dog friendly at which time of year.
- Details of dog friendly attractions and places to eat
- Stair gate
Guestbook Review from Gary and Ann May 2022:
“We’ve really enjoyed our stay at Ty Ceiniog. The cottage was very spacious, clean and very comfortable, and thanks for the welcome pack. The guide book was very useful and we found some lovely country pubs and restaurants while exploring the area. Thank you for providing such excellent accommodation for a truly relaxing holiday. Hope to return next year. ”
There is an open plan kitchen, living, and dining area:
Living area with 3-seater sofa, 2-seater sofa, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player, large selection of books, games, CDs and films, and underfloor heating. Xbox 360 and games for all ages available on request.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, small fridge with freezer compartment, iron and ironing board, and USB charging point.
Dining area seats 4.
Bedroom 1 has a king size bed with Freeview TV
Bedroom 2 has twin 2’6” zip link beds which can be made up as a king
Bathroom has bath with shower over, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail
Enclosed rear garden with patio, brick built BBQ (charcoal for first use provided) and gravel areas. Washing line and parking on the yard for 2 cars. The cottage accepts 2 dogs.
Terms and Conditions for booking can be found by clicking here
I have recently introduced a Digital Guestbook to replace the Paper Guide for each cottage. This is now sent to guests before their holiday. For a sneaky look click on the link below: