Ty Ceiniog is a newly converted range of barns which was completed in July 2017. It has a 4 star rating and sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms: 1 king size and 1 twin. The Cottage accepts 2 dogs.
There is an open plan kitchen, living, and dining area:
Living area with 3-seater sofa, 2-seater sofa, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player, large selection of books, games, CDs and films, and underfloor heating. Xbox 360 and games for all ages available on request.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, small fridge with freezer compartment, iron and ironing board, and USB charging point.
Dining area seats 4.
Bedroom 1 has a king size bed with Freeview TV
Bedroom 2 has twin 2’6” zip link beds which can be made up as a king, chest of drawers, wardrobe, dressing table, hairdryer.
Bathroom has bath with shower over, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail
Enclosed rear garden with patio, BBQ (charcoal for first use provided) and gravel areas. Washing line and parking on the yard for 2 cars.
- Bed linen and towels provided, bring your own beach towels
- Wooden cot, highchair and stair gate available, bring your own cot bedding
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Iron and ironing board
- Underfloor heating downstairs, oil heated radiators upstairs
- Heating and electricity included
- Welcome pack provided with eggs from the owner’s chickens
- Grocery delivery by arrangement
- Free WiFi
- USB Charging Point
- Xbox 360 and games available on request
- Changeover Day: Saturday
- 2 well behaved pets welcome at no extra cost. Please ensure that pets are kept downstairs
- No smoking
- Prices for a week start from £320
- Short breaks are available