Rainbow Cottage is a cosy cottage with its own hot tub and free wifi. Based in West Wales, it is a perfect base to explore the beauty of both Ceredigion, and Cardigan Bay. It sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin. A wooden cot can be put up in the double bedroom on request. A highchair and stair gate is also available.
- Bed linen and towels provided, bring your own beach towels
- Wooden cot, highchair and stair gate available, bring your own cot bedding. Cot has a limit of children up to the age of 2 with a maximum weight of 25kg
- Hot tub within the garden
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Iron and ironing board available
- Electric heating
- Electricity included
- Welcome pack provided with eggs from the owner’s chickens
- Grocery delivery by arrangement
- Free WiFi
- USB Charging Point
- Xbox 360 and games available on request
- Changeover Day: Friday
- Sorry, no pets
- No smoking
- Prices for a week start from £270
- Short breaks are available
Guestbook Review from Teresa August 2020:
“We recently stayed in Rainbow Cottage. It has everything you need & was spotlessly clean. We loved having the use of the fabulous hot tub in our own garden area which was a real bonus. The area is beautiful and the dolphins gave a great show which we watched from New Quay Harbour.
Marie & Bob are fantastic hosts & nothing was too much trouble.
I have already recommended the cottages to family and friends & we will definitely book again!”
There is an open plan kitchen, living, and dining area:
Living area with two 2-seater sofas, electric pebble fire, Freeview TV, DVD player, CD player, large selection of books, games, CDs and films, Xbox 360 and games for all ages available on request
Dining area seats 4. Highchair available on request
Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge with freezer compartment, iron and ironing board, USB charging point
Bedroom 1 has a double bed, 2-seater sofa and Freeview TV. There is space for a wooden cot
Bathroom with bath with shower over, toilet, hand basin
Bedroom 2: Attic room with twin beds
There are mature and secluded gardens with a hot tub, summer house, table and chairs, brick built BBQ (charcoal for first use provided) and a washing line. There is parking for 2 cars on the yard.
I have recently introduced a Digital Guestbook to replace the Paper Guide for each cottage. This is now sent to guests before their holiday. For a sneaky look click on the link below: